After reviewing an overwhelming number of submissions, we are pleased to announce the finalists for the 2020 SETC/Stage Rights Ready to Publish Award:
- Art is Useless When You Are Being Mauled By A Bear by Alisa Tangredi
- The Boy with the Wooden Heart by Ben McElroy
- The Death of Robin Hood by J.S. Puller
- Light Delay by Jessica Andrewartha
- Persephone by Kristen Palmer
- A Punchline by Michael Schwartz
- A Singular They by Aliza Goldstein
- Tumbleweed by Marcus Scott
- The Veils by Hope Villanueva
The winning play will receive publication in the Stage Rights Catalog of Plays and Musicals and a panel reading at the SETC Conference in Louisville, Kentucky while the author will receive a royalty advance among other prizes. The winner will be announced on January 13, 2020!
Thank you to all who submitted and good luck to all the finalists!