After taking in nearly 300 submissions for this year's contest, we are pleased to announce the finalists for the SETC/Stage Rights Ready to Publish Award:
- Casting the Beverlys by Jean Hartley Sidden
- Chore Monkeys by Patrick Gabridge
- Disposable Necessities by Neil McGowan
- Greenville Tomorrow by Chris Widney
- Neil Simon's Last Hit by Jack Feldstein
- Open Meeting Closed by Michael Perlmutter
- Pillar of Salt by Samuel Levit
- The Girl Who Would be King by Jen O'Connor
The winning play will receive publication in the Stage Rights catalog of plays and musicals and a panel reading at SETC while the author will receive a royalty advance among other prizes.
The winner will be announced on January 22, 2019!
Thank you to all who submitted and good luck to all the finalists!