After the pandemic postponed our annual participation in the Southeastern Theatre Conference events, including the Ready to Publish Award, we are pleased to announce this year's finalists!
- Alice Underground by Amanda Nelson
- Confidence (and The Speech) by Susan Lambert Hatem
- Irreversible by Jack Karp
- N*gga B*tch by June Carryl
- Penguin Tango by Stephen Svoboda
- Pouf! by Lou Clyde
- Randy's Dandy Coaster Castle by Alexander Perez
- Small Jokes About Monsters by Steven Strafford
- The Spanish Prayer Book by Angela J. Davis
- Voyager One by Jared Michael Delaney
The winning play will be announced January 20th 2022 and the award recipient will receive publication in the Stage Rights catalog of plays and musicals, a panel reading of the play at the 2022 SETC convention, and a $400 advance to support travel expenses for the convention, SETC convention registration and a one-year membership, as well as prominent display of the final published play at the 2023 SETC Convention,.